Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Mid-terms are here!

I haven't blogged in a while now. Why? Because I suck at life. Actually I'm just really good at prioritizing which means the week is spent on school, school, school. All day long. And the weekends...the focus has been on having fun. We went hiking in the Pyrennes a few weeks ago. London about a month ago. One weekend was spent working on a paper for school. Jody is in town visiting so we spent last weekend going to all the cool places around town.

A few days ago I booked the holiday trip Tessa and I will take to Italy. The plan is to fly into Florence, travel in Tuscany including Siena and Pisa, then to walk the Cinque Terre. South to Rome, further on to Naples where we will eat about 5 million pizzas. Finishing up on the Amalfi coast with a quick aside to Capri. Sounds fun, right. Life is good. The dollar keeps dropping which means each day my money is worth less. Tess and I are getting along well and eating plenty of cheese and bread. The essentials for happiness!

No comments: