Sunday, August 12, 2007

Cats & Dogs

Its 11pm in Barcelona, the rain is dropping like my pants to relieve myself after enjoying an evening of revelry at Oktoberfest which by the way we booked our tickets to today and will witness in person the 21st through 24th of Sept ought 7. Terrible writing structure and style you say??? Who are you anyway? Leave a comment, otherwise I feel as though I am writing for myself and my self is not too concerned about grammar at this stage in the game. I'll just keep listening to the crooning of Van and Astral Weeks while watching the darkness flash to light amid millions of drops of the wet stuff. Our friend Magnum wishes you a good eve.

If you have the time, perhaps you can pass some of it while playing the simple yet excruciatingly intoxicating game at the site below. I have not beat 26 seconds but expect to soon.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html

The story behind the game is:

The object of the game is to move the red block around without getting hit by the blue blocks or touching the black walls. If you can go longer than 18 seconds you are phenomenal. It's been said that the US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes.

I don't believe for a second an Air Force pilot can go for 2 minutes but hey I'm just a guy heading to Oktoberfest, what do I know?

1 comment:

K and B Boatwight said...

Hey guys!!!
bobby and i are back in tucson headed up to mt lemon for the night...we will go back to sedona tues and bobby will finish moms deck...we are taking chris with us back to florida...so when we get our internet hooked up at the new house will let you know...We want to come visit next summer so thought we would get on the list asap!!!...when school is up will come for a couple weeks, but will travel around alot too...miss you guys and your not missing anything in the desert!!!
love your big sis K